WHY BYRON BAY?
1. How does Byron Bay empower women?
Byron Bay is more than swim-and-resort wear products; it is a lifestyle brand created to simplify our lives and act on the values we believe in.
• We believe in the empowerment of all women and people who deserve to feel comfortable being themselves.
• Integrity fuels everything we do — from our message to our products — because our business is built on trust.
• Above all, we value positive change in how we treat each other, the environment, and most importantly ourselves.
2. What sets Byron Bay's design apart?
Byron Bay swim and resort wear is about the ideal fit. Each design is created from a truly feminine perspective, making our collections forgiving, yet stylishly refined. Our garments are made to flatter a woman’s body and be worn in different ways for confident support and embracing individual beauty.
3. Are all your styles made from sustainable materials?
We believe we can make the world a more beautiful place by holding ourselves to a higher ethical standard, all while making sure you feel beautiful. This is why all our swimwear is made from at least 80% recycled nylon.
INFORMATION ABOUT MY ORDER
1. I just placed an order. Where is my shipping confirmation?
All orders are shipped on business days from Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as the order has been sent. This email will contain your tracking number where you will find updates on the status of your delivery. Delivery times vary from 3-5 business days. To learn more about our shipping, click here.
2. What's is your return policy?
All eligible return merchandise must be unworn, undamaged, and unwashed with all Byron Bay tags attached. To learn more on our return & exchange policy, click here.
3. What countries do you ship to?
Byron Bay currently ships to Canada and the United States, with no current plans to expand to additional countries at this time.
4. Will I pay taxes on my order?
Yes, you will be taxed provincial/state tax (which varies) as required by law. You can see the exact tax amount on your order after entering your address information on the checkout page.
5. I returned my order, where is my refund?
Byron Bay will issue a refund within 10 business days of receiving and processing your returned order in our warehouse. To learn more about our return policy, click here.
1. Do your styles run true to size?
Yes, our styles run true to size. To ensure you get the right fit for you, you can consult our fit guide.
2. What sizes do you carry?
We currently carry sizes 4 to 14 in all of our swimwear, and sizes S to XL in all our beach wear.
1. How should I care for my Byron Bay garments?
Given the delicate nature of our swimwear, we recommend that that all be washed by hand separately in cold water and hung to dry. You should never bleach nor iron your Byron Bay swimwear. Please note that sun protection may deteriorate the fabric.
b. Resort wear
Given the delicate nature of our resort wear, we recommend that that all be washed by hand separately in cold water and hung to dry. You should never bleach your Byron Bay resort wear. Iron at low temperature.
HAVE A QUESTION THAT WE HAVEN'T ANSWERED?
Please email us at email@example.com. We will answer you as fast as possible, within 24-48h at the latest. If you have an issue you would prefer resolving by phone, please email us to request a call from our customer service team. You can also use our contact form to get in touch with us.